Collis Roofing Certifications
Did you know that hiring and un-licensed roofing contractor in the State of Florida can result in a fine of up to $10,000 to the customer?
That is true! Proper licensing and detailed manufacturer certifications are the highest priority for Collis Roofing. The numbers speak for themselves. There is simply not another Roofing Contractor located in Florida who holds the accreditation's that Collis Roofing does. Take a few minutes to peruse this list of proper licensing accreditation's and manufacturer certifications and consider Contacting Us for more information:
- Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator
- Certainteed Select Shingle Master
- Certificate of Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance
- Dunn and Bradstreet
- ABC National Safety Excellence Platinum STEP Contractor
- GulfCoast Certified Manufacturer Training
- Drexel Metals Certified Installer
- NHQ Certified Trade Contractor
- Owens Corning Preferred Pride Training
- Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor
- State Of Florida Roofing License
- Tamko Pro Certified Contractor
- Tile Roofing Institute Certified Contractor and High Wind Certified. This applies to all tile manufacturers as the accepted and highest level tile roofing certification.
Our License Numbers are CCC058022, CGC1522375, CFC1429287 and EC13006738. Collis Roofing carries $2 Million Dollars in General Liability Coverage.
We want to earn your business! Please consider taking some to time to contact us or if you are in the area, feel welcome to stop by your nearest branch tp visit abd meet some of the members of our team. We hope to hear from you soon and look forward to meeting you. Find your closest Collis Roofing branch and the available services in your area!